Office Relocation Newcastle Business Removalist
The reason why you should use Sunset Removals in Newcastle for your office location is simple. We are experienced and will ensure that:
- You experience a seamless and smooth transition to your new location;
- No loss of income because of disruption to your clients and staff;
- Minimal interruption to your staff during packing and moving.
We recommend that the move is completed overnight or, for larger moves, over a weekend. That way employees can leave work one day and resume work the next day at the new company premises.
Sounds impossible? Not at all!
Our team know how to work with you and your staff without getting underfoot. We can provide a complete project management service that works alongside your internal management team to ensure that your primary goals are achieved with the move.
Moving an organisation takes careful planning
Moving a company is more complex than simply moving house with additional requirements that need to be covered off to ensure that it all goes off without a hitch.
The Sunset Removals team recommends that you:
- Book a planning consultation with Peter as soon as you know where you will be relocating to;
- Have regular communication with staff at all levels regarding the impending move;
- Create a move planning team for businesses with more than 10 staff members;
- Establish a budget that allows an additional 10% padding for unforseen issues that may crop up;
- Talk to staff brainstorm potential issues that will need to be accounted for;
- Inform clients, customers and suppliers early and confirm just before and after you move so that they know where to find you;
- Clean out unwanted furniture, equipment and other items before you move – saves them taking up valuable space at your new location;
- Ensure that data and phone connections are installed weeks before moving day to ensure they are working – this usually means that you need to map out desks and office so that everyone has the access that they need where they need it.
Moving businesses can be logistically tricky especially if you are moving into a building with a busy street front and multiple tenants. Check with the council if you need a permit to park the truck out the front while unloading – there may be a loading bay that will make life easier.
Make sure that you book the lift and pick a time of day that is quiet especially if there is only one lift available.